Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crazy 8's

Ok so I was tagged this a while back but I haven't been doing to good keeping up my blogs. So my sorry for whoever tagged me comes along with one of my New Year's resolutions:To keep up with my blog!!!

Crazy 8’s

8 Shows that I watch:

Ok so I probably watch way more TV then I should…ok I know I do, but for me and Chris we both are in school full time he’s working full time and we’ve got three kids so it is how we relax! Luckily we have 2 DVR’s so we try to record all the shows we like and after the kids are in bed or on the weekends we’ll watch a few shows together. What can I say, we’re TV junkies!

-Grey’s Anatomy
-Top Chef
-How I Met Your Mother (along with all the CBS Monday night line up)
-The office
-Brothers and Sisters
-Amazing Race
-NFL
-Dora the Explorer and all the kiddo shows
-Scrubs ( I know that’s nine but I love it)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

-P.F. Changs
-Olive Garden
-Fire House (which they don’t have in Texas…sad)
-Chik Fil A
-Abuelos (mexican restaurant in Texas)
-Chili’s
-Robentinos (mainly for the ranch dressing)
-Tucci’s (holds a special place in my heart…it’s where Chris proposed to me)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

-Landon started really talking, saying new words, and repeating the words I said
-I wrote a 2100 word APA style research paper for my PSYCH class.
-I cleaned the house
-I made up a batch of snickerdoodle cookies with the kids
-I stayed up till 2 am watching my recorded episodes while Chris watched the Jazz game he’d recorded
-I balanced my checkbook
-I did laundry
-I worked out

8 Things I Look Forward To:

-Valentine’s Day
-The Super Bowl
-This afternoon when Chris gets home from work (what can I say I miss him when he’s gone)
-Next month when I get our Tax Return (always a happy time)
-Having more children in the future
-Going to Utah this summer
-Finally finding a teaching job so I can finished getting my certification
-The day when Chris finally gets into Dental School

8 Things On My Wish List:

-Clothes
-A new TV for our bedroom (ours just died)
-A new bed spread
-Curtains for the living room
-Skookie pans
-A new computer
-New bed room furniture
-New living room furniture

8 Phrases I Use All The Time:


-“I’m gonna count to 3, 1…2…”
-“I love you”
-“I miss you”
-“Mommy’s gonna get you, you better run.”
-“Hurry someone bring me a diaper!”
-“Good Job! I’m proud of you.”
-“Ok let’s go to time out”
-“Chris pause it for a second one of them is calling me”

So I tag anyone who wants to do it, but I especially tag Jamie!

No comments:

Wonderful Days Since My Life Changed