Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today

I thought this was a cute idea so here goes a few things that are from Today.

TODAY:I finally wrote a Psych paper I've been putting off for 3 weeks. In one afternoon I did the research and wrote the entire 2100 word APA research paper on how my developmental theories align with that of the crossover theorist Albert Bandura. (what can I say I have always done my best work under pressure)
TODAY:I baked a batch of Chris's favorite snickerdoodle cookies with the kids.
TODAY:I had my visiting teachers come over. They are lovely and so nice. I really appreciate them and their time and the lessons they share. I'm thankful for the church and all the ways they enrich our lives.
TODAY:Is kind of a boring day for TV
TODAY:All 3 of my kids were up by 7:30 (usually they sleep in till 9ish)
TODAY:Is surprisingly cold for Texas...I guess it is "winter"
TODAY:I'm really missing my friends in Utah
TODAY:I'm excited about dinner (BBQ sandwhiches)
TODAY:I found the bed spread I wanna buy but can't
TODAY:I really feel like calling my mom and shooting the breeze
TODAY:I've been trying to get caught up on my blogging
TODAY:Kicks off the last week of my Psych class!
TODAY:I started planning what I wanna get Chris for Valentine's Day
TODAY:I started thinking about spring and summer
TODAY:I watched a movie with the kids
TODAY:I played with the kids for a while and just thought about how lucky I am to have a wonderful, happy, loving family and friends.
I tag whoever wants to but again this means especially you Jamie!

2 comments:

Diamond in the Rough said...

I love it. I guess I should get cracking on Jess' Valentine's Day. Our Anniversary is in March and we are going to San Antonio for 4 or 5 days so maybe I'll make it V-Day/ Anniversary :)!!! Is that cheating on Holidays?

Giannina said...

No that's awesome! We've been wanting to get back to San Antonio...we had so much fun when we went there last summer! Have fun!

Wonderful Days Since My Life Changed