Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update

So here's an update since my last post. It was a while ago I know, but life gets busy and I had to focus my energies on my sick kids and on school for a while.

The kids are doing better. Landon is fine now, Carson never got sick, and Lilli is almost over being sick. She's feeling a lot better today. So we are happy that they are in better spirits!

I'm freaking out because I need to take my teaching test SOON if I want to be considered for a job next fall, and I'm freaking out trying to find time to study between the kids, Chris, and school. But I'll figure it out.

Oh we are super excited because Chris's little sis just got engaged!! Congrats Carli and Bo!!! They are planning a June wedding so we're trying to figure out how to get out there for that because we wouldn't miss it for the world! We are seriously bummed though that we wont be there for all of the pre-wedding madness! :(

Hmmm...that's all I can really think of at the moment. I'm trying to get this in before my kids wake up! LOL. Well I'll post more later!

2 comments:

Diamond in the Rough said...

Did you take your test yet? What do you want to teach? I hope your babies are feeling better.

Giannina said...

I haven't I'm working on it. i want to teach kindergarten but anything in elementary would be great!

Wonderful Days Since My Life Changed