1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
I did, I dated a lot of guys from my high school, well not a lot but a decent amount. I never went too long without being attached to someone. But Rob Lewis was the one that was the most important to me. Until Junior year and then I started dating a guy who was graduated already and lasted until college.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
An "aggie blue" mazda protege that I didn't get until the summer before my senior year.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY?
No, I broke too many rules, and the teacher hated me, so I waited until I turned 18, but with a boyfriend, and two older brothers, and friends I didn't need to drive.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?
Oh yea! Way more than I should have been, but not as bad as I could have been! I grew out of it pretty fast though and never looked back!
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT?
YES! I was then and some would say I still am, it's fun and it's part of my nature, but I'm head over heels in love with my hubby! I flirt with him all the time:)
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?
I was in choir throughout my 4 years in high school! I loved it! I love singing!
7. WERE YOU A NERD?
No... but, I did really good in school, I'm a lucky one who doesn't have to try that hard.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS?
Yes, JV Soccer freshman to junior year.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED?
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG?
My high school one no, college one yes!
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?
I've never had a bad teacher my entire life...honestly!
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH?
I left campus for lunch.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME?
Arlington High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?
The Colts: White and Green
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHOM?
Oh a fun one! Freshman year:Sammy ? Sophomore year:Rob Lewis Junior year:Robbie White, Senior year: John Pennock
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU?
Maybe, but I'd rather go back and have more fun with my college friends!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?
It was so long and boring, but my parents were so proud!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY?
Shopping of course!
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS?
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?
I've had 3 kids since then so that's a given, but luckily it hasn't been that bad, maybe like 8 pounds.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Yeah!
Not likely. I don't really have anyone that I wanna see. I already see the people that I'd want to see there.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?
I tag, Jamie, Linda, Joleen and anyone else who wants to be tagged!