Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tag times 3
3 Joys
My husband
My kids
Spending quality time together as a family

3 Fears
Not being the mom that my kids deserve
Not being the wife my husband deserves
That in worrying so much about the future that I miss out on the present

3 Goals
To always try to make it happy
To take steps to stregthen our family (spiritually, financially...)
To spend more time together as a family

3 Current Obsessions
Scrapbooking
Doing crafts with my kids
Organizing/cleaning

3 Regrets
I try hard to live my life without regrets. Me and Chris have a mantra, "Make your choice and then live with it and move on." We try to live life like that and not dwell on the past. If I had to pick out a regret it would be:
Not getting my teaching degree when I first went to college
Leaving Logan
Not spending more time with my friends in Utah (Jamie that means you) when I had the chance.

3 Facts About Me
I love to travel
I am currently in Grad School getting a teaching degree
I make lists for everything and have a wall of lists

3 Annoyances
When my house is dirty or cluttered
That there are never enough hours in the day
People who like to comment on that fact that I have three kids or look at me funny in the grocery store (it's like unnatural to people here in Texas that we are so young and married and that we have three kids...we're like a freak show)

I tag Jamie.

2 comments:

Diamond in the Rough said...

I feel your pain about three kids in Texas. People do give funny looks and comments. I love your pic on the top of your blog...very cute :)!!

Giannina said...

Oh thanks! It's so nice to see you and Jess and your cute kids on your blog! We really hope that we'll be able to make it out there soon!

Wonderful Days Since My Life Changed